About Signature Smiles - Leading Dental Clinics in India
- Highly experienced Dental Specialists : Our Dental Specialists are trained in USA, UK, Germany & Italy and have more than 20 years of experience. They constantly update themselves with the latest advancements in dentistry.
- ISO Certification : Our dental clinic set up and practice is at par with the international standards.
- Hi-tech clinics with Latest Equipment, Electronic Medical records and Digital X-rays. In House CBCT and SMILE DESIGN software. The materials used are from US and Europe.
- Painless Dentistry : High-tech dental equipments and materials make the dental treatments pain-free and comfortable unlike conventional dentistry.
- Sterilization : International standards of Sterilization are in place. Emphasis is placed on sterilizing all equipments prior to their use in the autoclave. Disposable gloves, masks and aprons help us prevent any cross contamination. Strict protocol of fumigation & disinfection is applicable before all surgical procedures. Overall hygiene and sanitation is maintained by a dedicated housekeeping department.
- In House Dental Lab : The In house dental lab is our key tool in delivering high-end, precise & warrantied dental restorations. The In house lab is an expert in making all types of dental restorations like caps/crowns, veneers, implant crowns and dentures. In fact, our lab caters to restorative work all over the world.
- Life Time Warranty : The assurance of our high quality dental work comes with a life time warranty. The warranty on dental implants and dental restorations speaks volumes about us.
- Priority : We respect the value of your time and hence keep your appointments as priority. We believe in completing the treatment in as little time frame as possible.
- Comfort : The ambience of the clinic is designed to keep you relaxed and comfortable. The warm and welcoming staff care for all your needs.
- Convenient appointments : Evening and Weekend appointments available. Emergencies are welcome.
At Signature Smiles, your entire treatment is digital from start to end. Our hi-tech clinics are equipped with the most innovative dental technology.
Our state-of-the-art and highly precise Implant Planning Software ensures that your dental implant treatment is computer-guided and performed with a high degree of accuracy and safety. The Intraoral 3D scanner is used for making virtual measurements of teeth in a matter of seconds.
Computer-aided smile designing is made possible with the latest Smile Design and Facial aesthetic software. Digital patient consultation software along with Digital X-rays and in-house CBCT has made every aspect of your care digital to provide successful outcomes.
At Signature Smiles, the safety of our patients, dentists, staff, and the community has always been our top-most priority.
During this time of the COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to assure you that we are following all the necessary precautions and adhering to the highest infection control guidelines; which are at par with international standards. As responsible dental care providers, we continue to care for our patients while maintaining strict COVID-19 screening and sterilization protocols.
Along with the best clinical practices, additional state-of-the-art technology and medical-grade equipment is being used to safeguard your health. Our measures include:
- Doctors and assistants are required to wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
- All doctors and staff members are screened and their temperatures are recorded at the beginning of the workday. The temperature of every patient is taken at the time of entry.
- Strict sterilization of all instruments and disinfection of the dental operatory is done after each patient visit.
- UVC (Ultraviolet-C) light is used to effectively sanitize the air, surfaces, and equipment in-between patient visits. The UV light is effective against a wide range of bacteria and viruses.
- The Scitech Air Ionizer purifies the air and disinfects the operatory and clinic space. It produces negatively charged ions that help to eliminate airborne volatile compounds and particles including germs, viruses, and mold.
- Defoggers are in place that disinfect rooms between two patient visits.
- Pulse Oximeter is used to measure the blood oxygen saturation of team members and patients.
Our Dental Expert
Dr. Sandeep Khanna
B.D.S., M.D.S. (Periodontist, Implantologist)
- Member of Indian Dental Association (IDA)
- Member of Indian Society of Periodontists (ISP)
- Member of Indian Society of Oral Implantologists (ISOI)
He graduated with distinction from Asia’s prestigious Nair Hospital Dental College in 1994 and completed Post Graduation in the field of Periodontics in 1997. He continues to advance his skills & knowledge in the art and science of dentistry, by traveling all over the world for extensive education courses. Along with pursuing his Masters, he also started his private practice in 1995. After a successful run of over 15 yrs in practice he went on to establish the multispeciality chain, Signature Smiles Dental Clinics, with 5 centers in Mumbai.
To list a few of his trainings from the pioneers in their fields:
- Training from Academy of Craniofacial Aesthetics by Gordon Christensen.
- Teeth in a Day by Thomas Balshi, Pennsylvania
- Bone Ring Technique by Dr. Giessenhagen
- Immediate Implants by Dr. Gerlach , Dentsply , Germany
- Sinus Floor Elevation by Dr. Yong-Dae kwon
- Ankylos/Xive Implant Systems Germany , by Dr. Kormann
- Master Class by Paulo Malo in Noble Biocare implants
- Advanced Implant Techniques by Dr. Marco Degidi, Italy
- Guided Bone Regeneration by Dr K.L. Ackermann
5 easy steps
We are a renowned and trusted dental care chain of 5 centres in Mumbai catering to a number of local and international patients on daily basis. Simple steps to get started
Fill up the form
We are also available to be contacted on Phone, Email and WhatsApp.
Get a Free Quote
Once we receive your query and understand your requirements, our co-ordinator will get in touch with you by email and phone call for treatment plan and cost.
Book an Appointment
Once you are convinced about the quotes and plan, you can book an appointment with us on your preferred date and month of travel.
Plan your Travel
You can start by applying for a tourist visa and flight booking. We can assist you with hotel booking and complimentary airport transfers. We can also help you in planning city tours and weekend getaways.
Arrive, Start Treatment
At the clinic, you will start with an oral examination, treatment discussion, and pre-treatment procedures.
Besides quality treatment, we also offer the following for our Global Patients:
- Complimentary Airport Transfers
- Complimentary Pick up / Drop Facility
- Service of an English-speaking representative throughout the patient’s stay at the clinic
- Ready and willing to help with any problem
- The fact that we provide warranties is an assurance of our good work