Do you have a gap in between your teeth? Are you finding it really awkward? Do you hate wearing those steel braces for your teeth gap correction? Then you have Invisalign treatment. Yes, this Invisalign treatment is using aligners. Aligners are custom made according to your requirements. They are completely invisible and hence you need not have to worry like you worry about the steel braces that are usually used.
Here is how you can get the treatment done…
- You will have to find the right dentist who can do invisible braces India. It is an advanced treatment and if you are choosing a wrong clinic, then you will end up wasting both money and time as well. It is a very hard decision to make and hence you need to make the right decision.
- Ask for the custom treatment plan for your Invisalign treatment. Your teeth will be scanned and a 3D image will be created for your teeth. Using this the doctor is going to create the plan for your treatment. That plan is going to include on how to make the teeth move, how long should the aligners be worn and many other things.
- Now the next step would be the creation of the invisible aligners for your teeth. They are completely invisible, until and unless someone sees you really close. To get good results from the aligners, you will have to wear them for at least 22 hours in a day. You should take them out while you brush your teeth and when you are eating.
- Your progress will be clearly visible as you keep wearing them everyday. That means, you will be able to notice that gradual movement of the teeth in the direction that you wanted. For every six weeks you should go for the checkup and also you should keep changing the aligners for every six weeks.
- You should also ask the dentist about the maintenance and after treatment care tips. This way, you will be able to maintain the results for a longer time. You can get in touch with the dentist whenever you feel like they are painful or when you feel like they are not working well.
Invisalign treatment is that simple but all you will need is the right dentist who can do the treatment in the right way for you.